Wednesday 7 December 2011

Need to Blog, to Express ♥

Long time. I know. I got into a university in spite of my continuous panic, went abroad, went through 5 months of heaven and hell, now I'm back home. And you know what? I dont regret a moment of it - all the drama, the pain, the new friends, the loneliness, homesickness, and life stuff you know. But why am I blogging? Because I found the need to, because there are words I need to express, but I dont think I can trust myself to tell them to people, I usually fuck up my words while speaking - ok, not usually, only around one person. Anyways -


Every now and then I find myself lost, my life twirling about me. Every now and then, just like right now. Everything is flying around me, like I'm stuck in a moment, yet all other moments are fleeting, slipping through my fingers. And Im left wondering about things that could have been and things that still can be. But each decision I take there will be consequences, but which decision, which consequences will I be able to live with? Life is hard, making decisions is harder. I feel lost, confused and I dont know what the hell I want or need right now. How do you choose? How do you know whether or not there will be regrets later? I have my entire life planned - yes, literally entire life, yet somehow I dont know what I want or need. But it is alright I guess, I mean its just life. Arn't we all a little lost every now and then? ♥


Life flies by, and I still dont really know where I'm headed ♥
And Im left wondering yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment