Saturday 10 December 2011

Inspiration, where are you?

I feel neither inspired nor lost today. You know those days that just pass by you without anything momentous happening - well, today is one of those days. I'm not happy, but I'm not depressed. I don't feel lost, neither have I found myself yet. The day is just flying by me - and ok, before I make everyone lose interest and like fall asleep, so news : I don’t think I have any. Oh fuck it.
I guess not every day things will inspire me. I don’t have to feel inspired to write something – who am I kidding , of course I need to feel inspired – and since I’m all blank, so I’m just gonna write one of my absolute favourite quote
"Every once in a while people step up, they rise above themselves. Sometimes they surprise you, and sometimes they fall short. Life is funny sometimes, it can push pretty hard, but if you look close enough you find hope in the words of children, in the bars of a song and in the eyes of someone you love. And if you're lucky, and if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back."
Inspiration, where are you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment