Saturday 10 December 2011

Mood Swings, Fuck you Life.

Heads Up - not one of my depressing blogs.
So earlier I said I pretty much feel nothing today - well you can guess that changed, so here I am blogging about it. Man I have blogged a shit lot today - well is nothing to do anyways.
So, I'm chilling in my bed, listening to music and guess which song plays - well "just the way you are", then “chasing cars” and finally “500 days of summer” before I finally decide to shut off the music. These forsaken songs are the paramount of all depressing songs. Realizing that you can’t ever have that one person you love sucks. Not that I didn't know it, as realization is acceptance, not knowledge - so realization hits me over and over again and it sucks. Aghhh! Fuck why does life gotta be so hard, so fucked up?
It’s like life likes to fuck around with all of us. So I’m back to square one - heavy heart ache but on the positive side I don’t feel lost - no wait, maybe a little. Fuck you life -.-
I feel so angry right now – why? The cherry on top of my previous feeling – drumroll please – of course my mom. Blah blah blah - mom stuff.
Anyways, well 15 min later – my sister cheered me up. How so? Well, she called my name and I gave her the “ I'm in the mood to kill, what the fuck do you want” look and yeah the look on her face after that pretty much made me laugh.
It’s like life is fucking with my head and making me PMS 24/7!!! The entire day I went without any crazy feelings - but now it's like I got the entire days doze of feelings and mood swings in one hour. Whatever, well on the bright side mood swings give me inspiration or at the very least something to write about.

Inspiration wont always hit you during life-changing moments, sometimes it creeps on you in moments of solitude - you just gotta wait for it ♥ 

Peace out ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment