Thursday 8 December 2011

What the future holds ♥

Heads Up - this one is a long blog, but maybe probably it'll be worth reading
Knowing and believing are two different things. Knowing is when the mind knows it, but believing is when the heart knows it. Knowing something means having knowledge of it, but believing something means accepting it. Often, I have trouble believing what I know. I stay up nights trying to find a reason to believe, trying to find answers to the repeating questions echoing in my head. Somethings been bothering me lately like a lot - I still have to figure out what the hell it is. You know the weird heavy feeling you get sometimes? I'm having one of those and I just cant fucking figure out why. Also, I have no idea where my life is going. Its like its all planned out, but we all know plans never ever ever ever go how they are supposed to, so I guess I'm just a little afraid of what the hell life is gonna throw at me next. 
Anyways, moving on to less depressing things, theres this quote that I'm in loove with, it bye William Shakespeare, not that I read his crap *no offense to him* -
William Shakespeare quoted, “There is a tide in the affairs of men, which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat and we must take the current when it serves or lose our ventures.” 
This quote is the answers to at least half my questions. Life is short and opportunities are rare and I believe one has to be vigilant in protecting them and not just the opportunities to succeed but the opportunities to laugh, to see the enchantments in the world and to live. Because life doesn’t owe us anything. As a matter, we owe something to the world.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. So believe in yourself, everyday, and every moment of your life, never give up. It won’t always be easy, but it’ll be worth it, so keep trying till you achieve your dreams. If there is no path to follow, then create your own and leave your trails behind. If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. Limitations live only in your minds. But if you use your imaginations, your possibilities become limitless. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Katherine Anne Porter once said: There seems to be a kind of order in the universe... in the movement of the stars and the turning of the Earth and the changing of the seasons. But human life is almost pure chaos. Everyone takes his stance, asserts his own right and feelings, mistaking the motives of others, and his own.
I know I dont know shit about what the hell is gonna happen in the future, but I guess that is just the beauty of life 

No comments:

Post a Comment