Sunday 22 April 2012

Unexpected Moments: My take on them ♥

Heads up for the long post. PS For dramatic effect, play song at the end of this blog before reading ^_^

Unexpected moments: and my take on them. Okaaay, so I’m still at loss of words to type due to certain recent event, will get to this later but I will tell you this now - Unexpected moments are like surprise buttsex - refer to 9gag. I just need the words to flow out and so I’ll talk about other shit till I can get it out. Capiche?

God :/ I’m unbelievably happy right now for no apparent reason, when I was immensely immersed in deep depressing life-pondering thoughts until an hour ago. Either that or I’m incredibly high.

This week I have been crazy sick, like really sick; the usual whole flu, fever, sore throat shit. So finally when I felt a little human on the inside, which was on Friday btw, I decided to class it up and dressed to impress, which all went to waste, almost, as everyone cancelled on me. Bitches. Its ok, I’ll get to them all later. 
Friday class was retarded. Why? As we all know it was 4/20 – if you know what I mean, for those who don’t, let me be blunt and tell you that it was “International Weed Day” – and weirdly I was high for no apparent reason and I wasn’t even on weed. I skipped class, well technically I got out of it because of some work, but come on it feels so bad ass saying I skipped it, so I ran out of it to the train station because this friend of mine had my hard disk, he needed pictures blah blah blah you know? He look so damn photoshopped that day, I squinted my eyes 3-4 times to check if it was my eyes or I needed my glasses cause I thought my head was screwing with my eyesight. So, I was writing about how I was high in class – my small mind wanders around a lot – so as I went out and other stuff, so as usual my lecturer made ME out of everyone else calculate the answers and all of them were repetitive numbers and I keep giggling like a little school girl or saying them out loud, really loud like some lottery announcing person. "16 666 66.9" or "113 333.33 33" LOL I was a retard. This entire paragraph was random bullshit btw, I am really bored. Its 11:45pm on Saturday night and I’m at home for god’s sake. Damn it I want to go out and dance.

Story of perfect timing:
We are crazy like that.
So Thursday, I was waiting for the bus with my friend discussing how we are going me to homeless

*le me: We could live in the uni, at the roof!!  It’ll be fun.
*le friend: Yeah and at night we’ll be like that guy *points behind me, and a wild homeless man appears*

LOOL it was hilarious. I know when you read it, it doesn’t sound that funny, but NO bitch it was hilarious.

Today, I watched my first football match –yes, I’m not a football freak- it was Chelsea against Arsenal and thanks to 9gag I, at least, know that the infamous Torres is in Chelsea. I spent the entire match giggling – I have been giggling a lot lately – and waiting for Torres to miss LOLOL.
Click to enlarge and then laugh. Credit to 9gag.
Moving on, this other day, I was stalking random hot facebook people so I read 3 really interesting life pondering stuff about love and since my love life is a disaster, which is one of the major reasons contributing to why I’m such a messed up person, I will analyze this shit:


1. Fall in love when you are ready, not when you are lonely. I’m sorry I strongly disagree with this. The best, yet also the worst, kind of love is one which creeps up at you out of nowhere, when you are neither ready nor prepared for it at a time in your life when you are most vulnerable.



2. There is a reason why your heart is on the left, it is not always right. Weirdly I found this very beautifully written, touching, and explained a lot shit in my life. And somehow after this I don’t feel like such a bad person anymore. We all make mistakes; we all get carried away in moments. We are only human after all.

3. Sometimes following your heart means breaking someone else’s. This one statement alone triggered a million contradictory feelings to erupt with inside. This defines what bitter truth feels like. This makes me question character. I know that it is common to do this, but the real question is will it ever be okay to do this?



Fuck this; love is a blind whore with mental disease and no sense of humor. Peace bitches.

Life feels like I’m on the road, cars racing past me like years flying by and these street lights passing are like moments in my life. In spite of this fast-track nature of life, certain moments come at me out of nowhere, stun me as they happen and it feels like they last for more than the mere moment that they occur in and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. Unexpected moments, which when you recall them in your head, you can hear music in the background; unexpected beautiful yet contradictory moments.  I read somewhere that the best moments in life are the ones you don't expect. I had a very unexpected, out of the blue moment this weekend – not mentioning what or where, stay curious bitches :I’m evil: - and for the longest time, which btw is 24 hours,  didn’t know what to make of it. 24 hours, 5 stages of grief and 1 box of cookies later, I still don’t know. LOL (I only wrote LOL because I’m still high). So I went through the 5 stages of grief because my mind was too stunned to differentiate between uncertainty and grief.

i. Denial - “oh no, oh no, oh no, what have I done?”
ii. Anger - "Why did I do this? I’m so stupid. God DAMN IT”
ii. Bargaining - Ok I didn’t do this stage.
iv. Depression – “I’m freaking horrible person” and other really depressing stuff including eating cookies and long walks in the cool night and morning, I got hugs though
v. Acceptance — "It's going to be okay. It’s a part of life, growing up.”
To make up for the 3rd step, I added my own 6th step:
vi. Optimism: Fuck yeah, experience. Not bad.


Regrets are just a matter of perspective. I believe with a change of perspective we all can turn our “regrets” into “lessons learnt”. The world would be such a better place then. Don’t let the world get to you. Don’t be so hard on yourself, because I’ve been there, done that and it’s a really dark side of life. Life is beautiful, yes it fucks up a lot, but never hate it because where there is darkness, there is light, thus so if it is fucks up, it will also give you amazingly beautiful memories and with every fucked up shit, you learn something new, you find out friends who would truly stick by you and you discover the real strength in you. You learn to keep going even when everything is going wrong. Optimism is sanity. Stay strong.
Carpe Diem. Dum Vivimus, Vivamus. – Latin, use google translate.
 PS Drunk people give good advice and and shout out to Irfan Kharban Tufan, you're a good friend :)
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment