Tuesday 17 May 2011

I just gave up.

I've bin in a bad place lately. Basically cause I got accepted into Univeristy of Kuala Lumpur. Its ironic. Why? Cause a month ago I was depressed I din get into any university. And now when I get in, I'm depressed that I gotta leave. I was going through this folder of mine with all my certificates and results and the university application forms, the forms I never filled out, regardless the fact that they were my dream universities. I feel like I've given up my dream. Blah I dont feel like blogging anymore =_= I just gave up. It hurts. And is actually on the list on my regrets, which btw is a small list. I worked so hard till like 10th and then just gave up. whatever =_=
The lyrics that I keep listening to over and over again -- These feelings won't go away. They've been knockin' me sideways. I keep thinking in a moment that time will take them away but these feelings won't go away. Citizen Cope - Sideways
-Hanging in There

No comments:

Post a Comment